NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

TP was it you that talked about a possible class action against...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    TP was it you that talked about a possible class action against the company and JM in particular?

I just received this via email from Hot Copper

iSignthis Limited (ASX:ISX) Shareholder Class Action
    Theaction
    Piper Alderman isinvestigating a class action on behalf of persons who acquired shares iniSignthis Limited (ASX: ISX) (now Southern Cross Payments Limited (ASX:SP1)) inthe period 28 August 2018 to 2 October 2019.
    The class action relates to the recognition of iSignthis’ revenue in 2018, thesuspension of trading in iSignthis shares and its ultimate de-listing.

Obviously not the same set of circumstance sas Nuheara but at least here a law firm that specializes in class actions in Australia (ASX).

I believe that most of us feel that JM spun a web of half truths (i.e. lies) during his webinars which were in complete contradiction to the actual reality.

Elon Musk is being sued for trumpeting the fully autonomous self driving aspect of Tesla vehicles when ,in fact, actual data indicated otherwise.

The moral of the story is that yes, words do matter and liars must be held accountable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.