KRR 9.09% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

HPA Demand, page-42

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    I can see why shareholders are frustrated with where the company and the SP currently is, I know I am. This constant in house fighting between holders & non holders won’t change the situation we are in though. The thread will end up being bogged down with constant jibes at one and other instead of providing & sharing information about the company/shares.

I for one enjoy another person’s opinion in regards to a company and sometimes the information, as long as they provide links where one can go and research those comments. As sometimes they can be useful. A lot of people can fall into a trap of wearing rose coloured glasses where it comes to their investment, I have been there myself.

In regards to the company though, no one here knows exactly what process they have or have developed. We don’t know where they are getting their feedstock from, we don’t know the cost of that feedstock, and we don’t know where the industrial estate in Perth is.

What we do know from the last few announcements are:
    Alternate path to HPA production 19-11-2020
    Some additional metallurgical test work and engineering will be required to finalise the PFS, which is now expected in Q1 2021.
    Chairman's Update AGM 26 November 25-11-2020
    The direction of PFS studies has shifted towards a new and much lower risk and faster path towards HPA production by investigating the processing of a readily available local industrial Aluminium chemical feedstock (refer KRR ASX release 19 November 2020)

The new circuit will not require the development of the associated mining, processing and logistical infrastructure at Speewah.
    The simpler HPA flowsheet may offer advantages and economic benefits in CAPEX and OPEX savings with fewer process and development risks.
    Speewah Project studies will still be continued in parallel, but with a future focus moving more towards potential development of a broader range of battery metals and master alloy compounds (Vanadium, Titanium, Iron and Magnesium).
    Previous gold results at Mt Remarkable have returned;
    • 4m @ 113.29g/t Au including 1m @ 346g/t Au in KMRC78 (refer KRR ASX 4 June 2018)
    • 6m @ 60g/t Au including 2.8m @ 108g/t Au in KMDD01(refer KRR ASX 10 September 2018)
    • 4m @ 39.78g/t Au including 1m @ 82.7g/t Au in KMRC75 (refer KRR ASX 20 June 2018)
    • 4m @ 36.77g/t Au from 7m including 1m @ 70.9g/t Au in KMRC127 (refer KRR ASX 7 August 2018)
    • 3m @ 34.8g/t Au including 1m @ 50.5g/t Au in KMRC0077 (refer KRR ASX 4 June 2018)
    The 2020 drill program has recently concluded and the Company is awaiting assays.
    The Company’s cash position as at 24 November 2020 was $7,825,681.
    For now I will wait for results from Mount Remarkable and then to Q1 2021 (Jan-Mar) until then we can all conjecture as to what is going on, but that is all it will be. The only ones that do know is the company.

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making all investment decisions. As usual, all constructive criticism welcomed. Good luck to all that hold.
    Last edited by AussieBryan: 02/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.907K 457.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2820679 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 128889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.