KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

HPA Demand, page-43

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    AussieBryan - I can see why shareholders are frustrated with where the company and the SP currently is, I know I am. This constant in house fighting between holders & non holders won’t change the situation we are in though. The thread will end up being bogged down with constant jibes at one and other instead of providing & sharing information about the company/shares. ] end of quote.

Evening Bryan, a very good post from you. I agree with you regarding [the above quote] you posted, but while non holders continue their miss-information and personal attacks on other posters who want share info, the thread will be bogged down.
    Of course this is their intention [down rampers] and is our postion to walk away and let them "own" it and keep down ramping or to keep trying to post opposing and correct/true view points. This is our right to do so I should point out also!

I have a post just before yours which mentions a very interesting "angle" regarding claims of "knowing the secret process".
    Some here might not be aware of security concerns facing most companies about "stolen" information and the methods employed to accomplish such activities especially around digital info and IP Intellectual property. KRR has IP.
    Maybe certain claims should be withdrawn perhaps & not made in future?

The company is going through some major shifts in its business model and we all need to talk and discuss where this could all end up. But we need to be able to post in peace for this.
    Food for thought, rolleyes.png

Yak52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.