CCM 0.00% 5.6¢ cadoux limited

HPA from Kaolin in WA Massively undervalued...potential multi bagger!, page-384

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    You are right re MSE it is ridiculous to think their market cap is higher than ours given the early stages of their investment into HPA. Complete lack of understanding by the market.

I'm still really comfortable with our overall strategy Roly seems to have always looked at the bigger picture and hasn't flinched. One might take that as confidence we have end users ready to go so no need to go for quick cash flow. Complete speculation on my behalf.

I must say I've enjoyed the discussion the past week some great opinions and thoughts being put forward.

We've got a great capital structure here too, tightly held. very hard for the day traders and chartists to turn up on this one, at the moment. But they will arrive with the imminent newsflow, IMO, as volume increases on a consistent basis. We're only getting started just a little more patience required.

@vmp yes very comfortable with a few of my holdings atm and I can see we share a few. Just need to sit tight that little bit longer which sometimes can be the hard part!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $5.029K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18181 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 72394 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.