CCM 6.56% 6.5¢ cadoux limited

HPA from Kaolin in WA Massively undervalued...potential multi bagger!, page-748

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Interview: R. Hill

R. Hill & Team

As a third generation miner, I have been working in the extractive industry all my life. I have both scientific and financial qualifications and have worked directly in the industry for 35 years. For 15 years I have been at the project level, the last 20 years I have been involved with the financing, investment and corporate aspects of the industry.I have worked in large companies such as WMC, which was sold to BHP, Normandy Mining and Deutsche Bank, as well as in smaller companies which are a number of ASX listed project developers. Each company or project leads to a different experience and learning process, but I have gained a good understanding of all aspects of the industry.FYI's board members are very experienced entrepreneurs and admirably strong in governance. Of course they are very experienced in their respective fields of expertise in geology and law. The NED directors provide excellent support and assistance to me and the company.The combined experience of the Board of Directors has been invaluable as they have been involved in several project developments and operations in exploration, feasibility, construction and commissioning of new and brown fields.The project management and development team is also highly experienced, particularly in the aromatics business, which is at the heart of our process. The deployed team can look back on a long list of successful project developments and the HPA development will be another milestone. To date the team has delivered an excellent process strategy and flowchart based on a very robust technical platform.I am particularly encouraged by the wealth of experience that has been gained in this project.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $11.62K 183.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17500 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.