CCM 7.58% 6.1¢ cadoux limited

HPA the BATTERY material supreme - trumps Li Co Mn Si Ni graphite, page-5

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Great post @geem and couldn't agree with you more
    HPA such an exciting product for all the reasons you mentioned.
    We get to tap into the EV Battery space its growth but it's very much a diversified market - LED's, sapphire glass etc also so certainly not a one trick pony.

Your points about the battery technology, anode coatings along with cell lining etc are spot-on as the technology is literally all being worked on right now as a part of producing the best and most efficient batteries.

HPA samples aren't just going to interested off-takers for use in existing applications they are going towards testing in these new applications also.
    So if our product is as good we are getting told it is, particularly for these new applications it will fetch a better price which could change the project economics significantly.

Anyone who thinks the quality of our pilot, the type of grade verification process we are going through isn't important is kidding themselves, in my view. Quite simply it's what is getting us there right now in discussions.

It's quite interesting in the share market. Investors are waiting for a grade verification, high's 9's or even a 5N result. And if a high grade comes, everyone will go bananas. Yet no one even seems to take notice of the testing methods being undertaken by FYI or competitors to verify the grades they are disclosing.

The US lab who verifies our grades are taking their time and yep its a tad frustrating.

But I'm told that the lab we use is one of only two in the world that do an absolute analysis, which gives an actual result, to the level of confidence to such a low detection level.
    What does it mean? You can check the methodology yourself on grade verification from FYI and competitors however the frustration from an FYI perspective is other groups use a methodology that back calculates grades, so this means the result is an assumed grade.

So does this mean that when you compare grade results between companies you are comparing apples with apples? No, I don't believe you are.

The level of detail is again proving critical for FYI in our discussions and our grades are brilliant given the level of testing (one of only two labs in the world going to this particular level of testing).

But of course, the average punter just reads the headlines and goes on that alone.

Our product really is outstanding, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.