PLT 0.69% 72.5¢ plenti group limited

Deca,The 'ps' part is a reference to a question I placed in a...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Deca,

The 'ps' part is a reference to a question I placed in a post from last night, that I asked Redfaces that tracks back to a previous thread from earlier this year. In the context of this thread and as for the future, it is of little consequence, so as Redfaces suggests we should move on.

As for a question you posed a few posts ago "does PLT's test genotype?", I tried to answer this but probably don't know enough about the technology to determine if the answer is there in PLT literature or not. I'd suggest you have a look at the analyst review by Intersuisse, available on the Polartechnics Website (under the Investors section) and/or the section on CerviScreen under the Products part of the Website. If that still doesn't answer it, it might be worth sending an e-mail to the company itself. Please let us know if you find out the answer!

As has been mentioned already on this thread, the major advantage of CerviScreen is the self-sample nature of the product. I think that in terms of target market, this opens it up to the 40% who don't want to know about Pap (and their research says that more than half of these would be interested in their product), plus possibly some of the Pap market down the track, when medical opinion becomes open to the idea of newer technologies.

From what I'm hearing so far, it sounds like the Genera technology might be more of a competitor to Digene & Roche, as it is based more at the lab end of the equation and they seem to be targetting it at high-risk women. However, it is still good to find out how it stacks up to the diagnostic capabilities of the CerviScreen technology.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.