PLT 0.69% 72.5¢ plenti group limited

Redfaces ... thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was...

1. 432 Posts.
    Redfaces ... thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was not aware of this float (or even the company or their products) as I reside in NZ.

But after a quick glance at the prospectus it would seem that you are probably correct in deducing that their technology could possibly offer some competition to PLT.

However given that PLT is the first cab off the rank (with a 12 to 24 month start) it also seems reasonable to expect PLT to have the initial advantage.

When you say "Genera's initial pathway to market for its product through its relationship with Sonic looks easier than PLT's need to actually change medical practice before either TruScreen or CerviScreen become accepted" ... am not quite sure how you've concluded this.

How does "having a relationship" with an International pathology group like Sonic Healthcare negate the need to "change medical practice before Genera's versions of TruScreen or CerviScreen become accepted" ?

An announcement from PLT regarding how they see the Genera float impacting on their core biz would obviously be very timely and helpful for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $6.584K 9.132K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 142225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.