AVR 1.53% $11.94 anteris technologies ltd

HPV Conference, page-16

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    The time has come for a final solution for this company. WP just fix it, get us to CF positive in 12months.Do it by having another code red, sell infusions, sell another 20 per cent of vaccines, get a TAVR partner even under generous conditions. Let all staff take a hair cut and perhaps options exercisable at 25c instead of any possibility of bonuses. In fact no bonuses until CF positive. Any partners buy in should go to funding the costs of TAVR, salaries,office space ,travel, etc resulting in vastly reduced expenses for long suffering supporters. I would be happy to have a 25% interest in the TAVR possibility by having our costs free carried by way of a partners initial contribution. We still get to supply the all important CC material.
    As I have stated before the 4C Alta valve is exciting and years ahead of our valves journey. They have started their human trials so I am hoping for a multi trial population and significant numbers for our CC material. If they become the leaders in TMVR then we are set for success. I just hope that we survive until that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.94
Change
0.180(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $248.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.98 $12.00 $11.51 $48.24K 4.094K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104 $11.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.85 688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.