LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

hq gee up, page-41

1. 1,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Questions I would like answered.
    1. Has nameplate production been achieved in Phase 1, and if so, what date was this achieved? (We need to remember there is a 6 week process period from raw material input to finished goods).
    2. I understand Phase 2 is being used to finish some products processed through P1. This will obviously increase COP, so are we correct in our assumptions that with the increased COP this is providing a financial contribution to LYC, or is this to enhance relationships with contracted customers?
    3. Could you please provide actual revenue expected per kg of finished goods included in the present basket of oxides and residues being produced and marketed.
    4. Have sales of residual products been sold, and if so, is their value included in the basket price in 3 above? (Maybe this question should go above 3 above if HC posters are interested in this info?)
    5. Have all remedial works been completed on both P1 and P2 at LAMP? If not, when will these works be completed? If still WIP, are they currently restricting LYC production, and if so, what is the affect in tonnes/month?
    6. When do you expect market demand and pricing to increase to a level which requires full production from P2?
    7. Can you please provide current updated COP for P1 and when both P1 and P2 are producing to nameplate capacity? Does this COP include a full allocation of all corporate overheads, and if not, which overheads are excluded and what is their annual cost?

My thoughts for now, but will give further consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.