LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

hq gee up, page-58

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    "Well I really would have thought you'd have a better sense of risk/reward with that background. You talk as if Lynas is a basket case doomed to failure thru incompetence with no regard to either the macros or the fact the story has some way to run."

You've confirmed again my long standing theory that misguided optimism is neither an excuse for allowing any board of a company in which one is invested to be unaccountable for non-performance - so so generously - via some fantastical delusion that soon they will get it right (which they will not), nor that you have a first clue as to why venture investments such as this needn't be painted with your interpretation of others' risk profiles as long as management gets the mix, strategy & target timelines right.

I've invested in much riskier smaller co's which have had exemplary returns - at the end of the day that simply comes down to stellar performance and strategy from management - and not the constant excuse that jam will appear sometime soon.

Trusting your hard-earned to a bunch of uncommunicative opaque massively-rewarded (for what?) riders of this REE gravy train on such a thin hope as some do here is ridiculous.

That's why the market knows that LYC is, to use your phrase, a 'basket case' and will remain so until its current management is replaced or the company's acquired by takeover (with the sole aim of securing supply from Mt Weld & elsewhere, as inferred in the US Dod reports I've posted several times over the last 18mths).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.030(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $7.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.71 $7.81 $7.63 $12.03M 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6556 $7.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.77 3385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.