LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

This stock in the hands of shorters???Nope its in the hands of...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    This stock in the hands of shorters???

Nope its in the hands of retail investors which is the reason its doing nothing and going nowhere.

The big end of town have gotten tired of riding this to the ground and have gone elsewhere with their cash..they can't really achieve anything at LYC anymore IMO.

IMO they were loaded short, bought a heap at 75c, dumped them and as the whole load of garbage went down they made their cash (or the last little bit of it).

They would have known that this plant was gonna have issues, of course they would.

And now we have been left holding the bag.

Until some of you guys (or others) are willing to caugh up with 40c or more for a share this will sit and stink.

The market has no confidence in management, they have just screwed everyone by not doing as they promised and now we are holding the bag.

Thats the truth, you heard it here first.

What do they owe us??? Well a shareprice that justifies our LT approach to this company.

And how are they gonna do that??

At the moment they are gonna have to keep changing taps, valves, bolts and widgets to get this hunk of garbage LAMP operating.

Maybe new rubber bands or something.

And until they do that, and maybe these geniuses can sell some of it at a profit too, then this will go nowhere, not down, not up....NOWHERE.

So keep posting about production figures, rates per ton, imaginary sell prices, basket prices, what china i sdoing, the RE sector, MCP, ILU, Management, Lamp, SMSL, Malaysian gov etc etc etc.

None of it has mattered so far, and it will not matter until this plant starts working properly.

When will that be, I asked them.

Dunno...they replied.

Thats the most honest they have been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.865B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $15.56M 2.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 58415 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.29 28903 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.