ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

hrl cost blowout, page-11

1. 2,232 Posts.
    You often refer to RWE as the ONLY economic drying tech - I dont see them in the LV, and RWE's neighbors in Poland are looking to ECT...not RWE.

"combined cycle power generation is real and its working today."

Yes - but its not accepted mainstream NOW...and it is NOW that ECT are doing deals. Its a MAYBE....USC is real - and Coldry is perfect for it as Tincoms customers attest. The rest of your post is irrelevent to ESI...eg the Japan stuff....plenty of venting though.

But I'll take the time to disect one of your statements:

"there are very few plants they are on the drawing board that will take this technology, they need to be designed in, and with the technology moving to GAS and ultracritical ESI potential market is only dirty, C02 intensitve power stations in south east asia, but even they are dying breed."

"very few plants they are on the drawing board that will take this technology"

1524 potential plants aint very few.

"with the technology moving to GAS and ultracritical"

Gas wont happen in Vic as base load replacing brown coal....Alcoa wont allow it. And worldwide gas is tied to POO...not a pretty place to be long term when you have worthless b/coal. And as you say - the tech is moving TO ultracritical - which is where ECT are heading....cant see your point there.

"ESI potential market is only dirty, C02 intensitve power stations in south east asia, but even they are dying breed"

ONLY dirty, C02 intensitve power stations in south east asia...WHAT!!! That will do me!!

Brabus, your arguments are nearly always flawed on a fundamental basis....to suit your agenda at the time.

Your latest example:

"this will only work in indonesia imho, no way your going to get the coal out of the valley"

Only a few days before that statement you had sentiment "buy" and congratulated myself and others for sticking it out and you acknowledged Tincom/ECT were real and would get the coal out of the valley.

But once you sold - "no way your going to get the coal out of the valley"

LOL...you know better than Tincom/ECT/Arup/LYP etc

Any maybe the bce will be burnt in Vic?

Familiar tale that new folk to ESI should be warned about. Happens time and time again. Likes to bamboozel people with fancy words posing as an expert - but when you disect it - its hot air, getting set/sowing doubt for his next entry. Get used to the cycle.

Its natural that some traders will want to talk it down - they have stated they see the enormous potential...and want in at their price.

The delay of Tincom appointing Arup until May 30 is the reason for the sp being hammered....IMO. Last June the sp breezed to 5.3 on the license and was poised to spike on the expected SPV funding/Arup kick off...didnt follow through. Huge disappointment.

We now have the SPV funding begun and May 30 expected Arup kick off - dont disappoint again ECT/Tincom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.