ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

hrl cost blowout, page-17

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    there you go Brab - gave you 3 thumbs up for the effort. Not sure I agree with all you say but it's a good fight regardless. I'll hint at it for the 3rd time (just in case it turns out to be correct) I think Tincom want to take the project back to Vietnam - they may still go through with the Vic proposition but it might help explain why both sides have put so many in and out clauses in the deal. If you accept my basis that this is a possible outcome then you read the annoucements and both sides have taken insurance for their desired position. I think the fact that Tincom has paid the $500k and sending the Chairman and have appointed a local engineer should be enough to convince anyone they are serious but I see many are burnt or skeptical and that is fair enough. Range was a company with almost zero credibility 3 years ago after being caught up in Mafia and Opes Prime and not delivering - not they are nearly HALF A BILLION market cap and producing in 2 countries and about to embark on a 12 well program including both multi billion dollar Georiga and Puntland projects.

ESI could evolve with a couple of boxes ticked and it could easily justify a $50m or maybe even a $100m market cap with the right events and partners.

Jury is out but the next 3 months will be interesting regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.