ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

hrl cost blowout, page-9

1. 11,546 Posts.
    combined cycle power generation is real and its working today.

the sub classification of whether its brown coal or black coal is a mute point.

your lack of understanding is not unwarranted, i have asked people in the industy and the applicated is they are the same thing, they provided details, but its not my job to quantify them or spoon feed people on here who know more than the government who is giving them 150million!!! why not ESI?

the other ridiculous comments just show how little research people do,

HRL cost was 750mil for 400MW! it was upscaled over the last 2 years but the price wasnt circulated as its not a public company. there have been many changes in its size and price....but you can look it up yourself...

i find it remarkable how you all ignored the other key points,

supercritical boilers are not in existance in the valley, and coldry has absolutely no use. BUt you want to mock MNM!

further people have mentioned japan and coldry, LOL< DREAM ON! get investgate to ask his mechanical engineering buddies and they will say clearly JAPAN IS NOT INTERESTED IN THIS outdated ash generation technology. GAS is the way they are going! thats why the DPI DIDNT INCLUDE THEM IN ITS MOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT! do your own reseach again

there are very few plants they are on the drawing board that will take this technology, they need to be designed in, and with the technology moving to GAS and ultracritical ESI potential market is only dirty, C02 intensitve power stations in south east asia, but even they are dying breed.

makes you wonder why Vietnam is its own forward order coal estimates have not factored in ESI, or even gone through the major coal player in the country...

Further, i cant believe how ignorant and farcial you are, IDGCC is proven by HRL to name one, they have had a 10MW producing power on the grid for 10 years!!!!!! its commercial, SKM said so, not based on any more studies...no ifs buts or maybes....

further i ask who are the coal dewatering experts in ARUP?
    they build bridges and buildings as far as i know and can see.

PS
    ANOTHER PUMP AND DUMP SPECIAL, all this derisking and still no major holders! why? .... but you know it all hey...

PSS
    this will only work in indonesia imho, no way your going to get the coal out of the valley, reread KOS carefully worded annoucement. 2mpta and what you think that capacity is 0% used! hahaha

not sure what commission you get in indonesia or vietnam but thats what i would base any calculation on, but if i was TINCOM i would renegotiate a 50c per tonne contract and build it in ASIA....makes more sense...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.