ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Maybe sometimes...for all of us...it is not necessarily what we...

1. 78 Posts.
    Maybe sometimes...for all of us...it is not necessarily what we say but how we say it. Let's face it, if you are a st trader ESI has probably made you significant money over time. And there are probably some very very good short term traders on this thread that are unlikely to share their 'wins' at the expense of others (so thx for that - or maybe not?).

I have always loved the 'vibrancy' of this thread - which I have to admit - became so negative, it made me think of selling at a loss - because I could be making more money somewhere else - just to 'escape' what I saw as 'negativity' (personally addressed or demeaning topics).

Coal is KING tonight (multiple media releases). Is ESI the 'Band-Aid? or 'mitigation'.

Believe it or not...I bought in as an environmentalist...but if this stock makes money and it becomes known.....I will have a hard time explaining this - even to close friends - that is how divided Australia's complex debates have become...

I wish ALL of us the best of luck, whatever your strategy, I have learnt a great deal. I also hope Arion can maybe join us again for the ancient art of goat cheese making and other important things. xoxox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.