HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Dnatron,Give us a break!You know as well as I do of what is...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Dnatron,
    Give us a break!
    You know as well as I do of what is required for Heron to make a significant move.
    Your real point is that you expected them to move rather than to just stay static as they have done since September 2004 when they increased by 100% plus.

Even the second largest laterite resource combined with such high nickel prices of today can have no real affect on the share price........both you and I know that.
    What will have an impact in the first instance will be one of two things:

1. A stamp of approval from those that count and I might add that HRR are more than half way there and that everything that they outlined in their scoping study thus far cannot be flawed and in some instances even better than expected.

2. An announcement of a joint venture capital partner and this partner will probably make some eyes boggle.

You believed in Ravensthorpe because it had been announced that it would go ahead and because Billiton had the $'s.
    You believe in Minara because it is a goer (well....most of the time?)

Don't let the issue of 500,000 shares at .22 cents sway you in your decision making as this point is of no significance and if you have some doubts (and I can see from your posts over the last few months that you are rather intrigued by HRR) then you should spend a little time reading in full, the half yearly report to Dec 2004 announced last week.

Perhaps you might like to ask yourself this question.
    How in the hell has a small cap mining company explored, drilled, defined and acquired such a huge high grade resource, 100% owned and completely debt free right upto the current stage?

I could go on but then no point in doing so if you cannot see that "BIG PICTURE" that I repeatedly tell you about.
    Only time will tell, however, I can see that you have more than a passing interest in this company and that you consider Heron an enigma and so you should.

I have many reasons to have confidence in Heron. Many of my reasons are best kept to myself at this stage but suffice to say.... such huge upside potential!

Cheers!
    Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.