PCL 6.25% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

hrt 4 wells offshore namibia, page-27

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    trouser,Wasa,smalltimer,ewartd,others. With the percentage held in their permit (Namibia EL 0037), they would imo get absolutely inundated with farm-in offers if HRT gets a good strike; and not the least by HRT themselves either. So this is going to be an interesting watch.
    Wrt L6 Kenya and considering what smalltimer turned up by way of announcement (post 8860638); it seems that it has already lit a fire under some of the players. The decisions made by the Kenyan Govt. auger well for shareholders because it now will limit the time that companies can sit on their hands in large prospective permits which as we know can cause the sp to languish.
    On the flip side of that, small companies considering involvement may not get that opportunity to explore due to their relative lesser funding. Therefore they may have to consider options in countries which offer more favourable terms in relation to percentages of Govt. take and area relinquishment.
    I hope that the changes now give companies and in particular ours, the incentive to make a move sooner rather than later, whether it be for the benefit of their shareholders that are currently holding for the benefit/ s of what they currently hold or to other pastures.
    Just my thoughts so long as Kenya’s legislation doesn’t get too radical so as to make it uneconomic and difficult for explorers to reasonably function.
    Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.