HRZ 0.00% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

HRZ General Discussion, page-155

1. 11,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    @kokoro it is great to hear your thoughts. I agree, 2021 was definitely a year or groundwork and further solidifying our asset base. We are now basically getting to a point where we have to think of a commodity which does not have potential in our vast and diverse range of tenures/projects. Not long ago it was just precious metals.

2022 is the year of production starting - for at least 2 projects, so you would have to predict that a re-rate is not far away once we start getting some cashflow from these mining activities. Current prices are still difficult to comprehend after all the good news throughout 2021, but I believe our register is now more compact than its ever been. The ones still in this company are true believers and looking to long term profits and production. Anyone thinking otherwise would have sold out by now. We have definitely seen rock bottom imo.

It has been very quiet in these threads in 2021 and personally I am looking forward to some fresh faces getting involved during 2022. Hopefully creating more discussions on the company, projects and future outlook. I believe that during the first few months of 2022 we should start to see some big money arriving into both gold and silver. We are lucky to be on the verge of production for both of these commodities. This should attract some big money from many funds and entities.

The Vanadium IPO and the potential of Lithium amongst these newly discovered pegmatites are just bonuses right now.

The current prices are huge opportunities for those doing their research. The share price has been held down due to low volume and poor market wide conditions. Once some solid volume and interest returns this will quickly re-rate to around 30c imo. Potentially heading well north of that. We have a bright future and management tend to be ticking the right boxes both on the corporate side and exploration fronts. We are in safe hands and I think the market will begin to grasp this in 2022.

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $325 9.282K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166265 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 57186 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.