HRZ 2.78% 3.7¢ horizon minerals limited

I've maxed out my cash for HRZ, I am in big, so you won't see me...

1. 11,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4726
    I've maxed out my cash for HRZ, I am in big, so you won't see me buying on the market anymore, I did set some aside for the Vanadium IPO though.

However, everyone should be recommending this stock to family and friends looking to enter commodity stocks in the current crazy state of the world - Especially one with significant gold and silver assets on the verge of pruducing. We have a fairly strong register so there is not much risk of any serious downside, generally there is very strong support at 11c as we have seen in the past, so I disagree with the poster's comment about a risk to break negatively, especially in this type of market.

There is a HUGE chance of upside once we start getting attention our way, to really get a solid 5x multi-bag return on our investment. For a stock already enormously undervalued. Considering we were 14c even prior to these huge gold and silver price surges and Vanadium developments. Plus finding these awesome copper/nickel returns in surface sampling at our new tenure. These alone should have had us move up to 20c IMO. Plus add in our billions of gold and silver resources. Eventually, we have to start reflecting value. So IMO, a very safe one to be recommending to others. We also need management to get their marketing skills going and to tell the world what we have.

Compared to peers at similar market caps, we have a hell of a lot more to offer.
    Last edited by coto: 08/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $41.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $20.29K 528.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26315 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.