HRZ 2.94% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

HRZ General Discussion, page-612

1. 11,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4678
    Wise words, yes, I think with clever thinking outside the box and prioritising the contacts towards holders which we know can be swayed, we can save costs. For example, perhaps long-term major retail holders who may be very sick of this share price decline, could be more open to voting with us to strike directors out. Whereas those holders with prior relationships or holders associated with the current directors will likely vote in favour of current directors due to the loyalty factor. There may also be institutional investors hanging around and wanting a share price demise because they could get involved in potential future capital raises and make money from any consequent low ball discounted raise level. Something to be aware of because they may want to keep these type of lifestyle characters involved because it helps a declining share price.

I think we could get that $4500 figure below $2000 by thinking outside the box. If we spread the cost across 10-20 of us, it means $100-200 each to contribute. Which at the end of the day is not a huge price to pay to force some changes around here! Most of us have 10's of thousands of dollars in this company, some hundreds of thousands. We want to finally see reward for that investment and the current bunch is not delivering and have had more than enough chances imo.

With what Rubyjon shared a couple of posts above, it doesn't seem like things are getting any better on the operational front anyway. We want signs of the business performing and we are yet to get that IMO. What we are getting are more excuses by the sounds of it. Lets see what they say in the quarterly but I am not banking on any substantial improvements. Another almost 10% red day and no signs of directors buying are also more red flags imo. I think it is time to push the button and take action...
    Last edited by coto: Yesterday, 23:15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $38.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $19.29K 565.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 640000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.