HRZ 5.13% 4.1¢ horizon minerals limited

And the reason I do that, is this blurb from Mozilla. HelloThe...

1. 3,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 974
    And the reason I do that, is this blurb from Mozilla.

Hello

The U.S. telecommunications giant AT&T has just announced that months of phone records of “nearly all” of its 110 million customers – and anyone they interacted with – have been stolen by hackers.1So what does this mean for those outside the U.S.?

Weak or nonexistent privacy laws in one part of the world can make everyone vulnerable. In 2022 alone there were over 1,800 data breaches in the U.S. affecting 400 million people worldwide.A lack of privacy protections in large and influential markets – like the United States – puts us all at risk.

Mozilla works to make the internet safe, private, and trustworthy for all of us, worldwide – andin the wake of this AT&T data breach, Mozilla’s work has never been more important.

Together we are building a movement to put people in control of their data and their online experiences. That movement is made possible by grassroots donations from people like you, and today is a crucial time to show you stand with Mozilla.

our privacy online and take on companies with irresponsible data practices.

Millions of accounts have been affected and not just in the US, but all over the world.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $45.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $38.53K 953.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 192763 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 183704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.