HRZ 4.26% 4.9¢ horizon minerals limited

It would move,Rigs71,if genuine market forces were at play.But...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    It would move,Rigs71,if genuine market forces were at play.
    But they're not.
    The share price,in my view is being throttled and capped for the benefit of a few. As Artline 70 speculated in a few posts back,another merger could be in the offing. If that's the case, 'they', whoever they are, wouldn't want to pay genuine market rates. With the assistance of conniving brokers and the use of sophisticated bot and computer programs,'they' can easily manipulate a share price to suit their objectives.A M.I.A ASIC[currently useless as tits on a bull] gives these crooks free rein.
    In my opinion,we need a share holders 'union' which could engage a commercial lawyer to unwind and reveal what I consider 'conspiracies to defraud' and then mount a class action against the ASX/ASIC and various Boards, for dereliction of duty and connivance.
    These 'entities' depend on being given free rein and the lack of understandable unity and purpose among the retail sector.We ought to be able to trust the system but with the regulators missing in action,we can't. Hedge Funds,Private Equity groups and other 'bad' actors can obviously do what they bloody well like.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $22.28K 466.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 309797 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 400758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.