HRZ 4.55% 4.6¢ horizon minerals limited

"me too" ... have accepted 95 K today and out of my 8 top 20...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    "me too" ... have accepted 95 K today and out of my 8 top 20 holdings ... I am seriously in the red only on my 4 Gold stocks... and can afford to top up as hold others eg Lithium and I am also counting on the Tin' take off too... (counting over 10 years ...but at last Tin is moving up seriously)...

Whatever the reason for this new normal "market behavior" - ignoring the Gold and chasing some strange "assets"... the lower the SP goes more I'll buy as these days even China is creating currency daily out of thin air...by Blns daily... but at least they have most of the world industrial production... and somehow are avoiding the forever predicted downturn so I feel there is no way any of the "leading" new normal economies will return to sound currency... so one day the investors will come to their senses and we'll sit in the lift for a change...

The madhouse lasts longer than I have ever predicted... despite daily scary titles/ GLTAH

Home prices have been rising 100 times faster than usual

China has made $385 billion worth of hidden loans abroad, report says

What happens if the U.S. defaults on its debt?

"BEIJING, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- China's central bank Wednesday conducted 100 billion yuan (15.5 billion U.S. dollars) of reverse repos to maintain liquidity in the banking system.

The interest rate for the 14-day reverse repos was set at 2.35 percent, according to the People's Bank of China.

A reverse repo is a process in which the central bank purchases securities from commercial banks through bidding, with an agreement to sell them back in the future. End item"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $26.78K 589.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 161650 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 293164 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.