HRZ 0.00% 3.8¢ horizon minerals limited

HRZ Management and Future, page-17

1. 11,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4655
    Lowkey, you sound like a good person and happy to do the research and help out where you can, despite not being an active shareholder in HRZ right now. Obviously your investment will be a lot better off if the merger takes place, especially after some worrying recent events with your BOD and decision making at GSR too.

Clearly we do not want to rush into these BOD replacements just yet. It is not an easy decision for shareholders to make but I feel there have been way too many chances given for a lifetime. We have a good half a year to do our research and find a good candidate. Someone with experience in precious metals would be ideal, Perth based and a track record of being proactive. Definitely absolutely no risk of being a lifestyle director. I hold another stock DRE and their management team look very hands on and proactive with their approach. Some board members even go out in the field and help with sampling and exploration programs! They are an exploration company for now but they are looking at producing in the medium term. As we transition to mining we would ideally need someone with mining experience and the right contacts in the industry so it is a tricky one. I am sure a good candidate or 2 are out there somewhere. Someone was recently saying they know people that may be free and have an interest.

Let’s see if we get more hits from fed up shareholders in here who may have some reliable sources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $26.81K 688.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 178553 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 156306 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.