HRZ 11.1% 3.2¢ horizon minerals limited

Exactly, I appreciate the knowledge and posting of 'Lowkey' in...

1. 11,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    Exactly, I appreciate the knowledge and posting of 'Lowkey' in here. They have shared some valuable insights into the HRZ register and what to expect in the coming months. They even shared how we go about booting management and getting the ball rolling with the 5% votes. If they were 100% focused on getting their merger across the line, they would be spamming us with positive info about their company. In fact, this poster does the opposite and gives us decent data and info on HRZ most of the time.

I would rather people be outspoken and sharing in these threads to get attention across about what is taking place. It sure does beat silence, lack of posting and watching the share price fall to even more lows.

A real shame what is playing out here, in this record Aud gold environment. Most of my other stocks have at least commenced a trend for a breakout. HRZ still looks a long way from any signs of getting back to 13c plus and will need some major confirmations of production news to kick start us Imo. Or news that management have bought on market may show a good sign of confidence and that management may have turned the page. I highly doubt the latter will take place because lifestyle managements do not do those types of things and buy on market with their own cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $35.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.1¢ $68.58K 2.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154752 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 31999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.