AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Hang on minute "nordeesmic"We still have a good bunch here and...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    Hang on minute "nordeesmic"

We still have a good bunch here and as far as the negativity is concerned no body gets met with anything when they make negative comments.

Just because your negative doesn't mean everybody else has to be.
    It's great you contribute, I don't see why you have to bag the forum of which you are clearly a contributor.

Posters are right to be positive about IO and China(our customer).

Look at the IO price, fantastic price!

Doesn't mean we shouldn't be concerned about how the companies money is being spent.
    I don't understand how we have only $414mill in the bank either!
    Doesn't mean it's not right, but there are questions here that need to be answered.

The report was never going to be great with right downs which we herd about at the beginning of the year.
    Most of us including myself were saying only just a few month ago that we thought there was not much chance of a dividend.

Most of the people who comment here have been doing it for over six months including jacko,legume,hotfire, richie, matt, rcman etc..

The point I would make is there are a few guys on here who just blatantly lie to down ramp the stock.

I have all the quotes from these people if you would like me to spit the out again.

Basically Redrock said that he had a falling out with the company a few years ago when the share price was over $4 and then he lost all his money??

Hottin said that even though he is a major holder, he hopes the share price will come tumbling down below 75cents.

Your right redrock it's not a court so why lie?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.