ODA 3.13% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Personally I find that manryf's comments strike a chord. The...

1. 596 Posts.
    Personally I find that manryf's comments strike a chord. The Company has appealed to it's shareholder base because it has established a niche in an enormous market and therefore has the potential to achieve great things. However, it is very difficult to establish any great confidence that the necessary expansion of business is taking place because there is not the feedback that shareholders need to build their confidence. Year after year shareholders have lived in hope that their investment will take off and it has, to some extent. Because real money was being made there was a burst of confidence that the Company was at last taking off and the share price rose accordingly and then sank. One reason why the price has sunk relates to the last disappointing quarterly which, while it demonstrated some progress gave few grounds for optimism.

I am not qualified nor financially savvy to argue for or against manryf's arguments but do note that yes Greg Simpson's Company sold more shares than required to repay the loan that bought more SMA shares. But, in the announcement, it stated that sufficient shares were sold to repay this
    "and other loans that the Company held".
    This last comment seemed to be ignored by manryf.

I am not a sharemarket expert and have invested in SMA purely because it seemed like it had potential. I suspect that, from comments made, quite a few posters are, like me, investing on the basis of gut feeling and hope that things will turn out well. Whether or not that hope is justified may be buoyed or dashed by the next quarterly, but whatever happens, as with all 10 baggers, it's the loyal few that reap the biggest spoils rather than the hard nosed experts. You've got to be in it to win it but ensure also that you can afford to lose it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.559K 10.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.