TAL 14.3% 0.8¢ talius group limited

Im Liking the floor thats building up to support Share the...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Im Liking the floor thats building up to support Share the price,

Personally I think the product is before its time, As the baby boomers head into retirement it would be with a small degree of confidence that i will say that the baby boomers would be the generation that would presumably have the greater uptake of HSC's Offering. They have had ample exposure to computers and smart devices compared to previous generations and im assuming would be more comfortable with the use of technology to assist with them living out their retirement years independently and safely.

Please correct me if im wrong here, But my thinking is assuming that very few of the 75yrs+ population are confident with smart devises and if they have them they are not used to its full potential. Based on this rationale is why i think this company is 5yrs+ ahead of its target market

Early days its good to see that were signing deals early on and that there is a healthy 4+more years of R&D and tweaking/ perfecting their offering.

The concept is so scale-able and with technological advancements theirs huge untapped potential here.

Should everything remain constant - Im not overly concerned on Share Price at this stage a healthy 20 - 25%pa YoY over 3 is what I am expecting with a gradual increase in growth in year 4 and a spike in year 5 (that's being very conservative) i believe the need will become greater as the target market transitions into aged care/ retirement villages or in their own homes.

Now if there were to be agreements at nursing homes and legislation making it a requirement at retirement villages then its a completely different story i would be posting rockets. At this stage though im quite happy with my investment with a buy hold and reassess approach

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $27.03K 3.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4818407 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4000000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 183100
Last updated 12.40pm 19/04/2024 ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.