RHC 0.22% $46.58 ramsay health care limited

@madamswer, I would like to add my appreciation along with the...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    @madamswer, I would like to add my appreciation along with the other posters who have replied to your post on how you will weight your RHC position. The content that you write is of the highest quality, yet it is provided gladly, with humility. Having read your content/emails for a number of years now (and content from your previous user name) it has certainly influenced my own investing in a very positive way.

@thunderhead1, great posts in this thread. I would love to hear some more about your stock selection methodology and reasons for individual picks.

A few names have come up on this thread recently that probably have a similar investment philosophy to myself and would probably appreciate the same type of content, i.e. value focussed. I read everything madamswer writes and his articles are probably about the best you can access for this style of investing on the ASX. However, there are a couple of other resources to add to the collection.

If you go to the Lyall Taylor blog (https://lt3000.blogspot.com/2017/02/welcome.html) you can access Lyall’s work along with content from a large number of value style fund managers, by using the links at the side of the page. I think the content Lyall writes would be appreciated by most of you on this thread. A little faster moving than madamswer, and being based in Singapore and paying very little tax, he can afford to do this. For myself, particularly my outside of super account, the slower style of investing is much more productive and why I was very appreciative of comments in this thread. Still, Lyall is an erudite writer and talented investor.

Intelligent Investor (www.intelligentinvestor.com.au) is another good resource and I think their style has some strong commonalities with madamswer and a few other posters on this forum. Posters will have to decide if membership is worth it to them. After trialling various research houses, this was the only site that followed a slow moving, value oriented approach that I could find.

It should be noted that I have no financial gain by promoting either of the above sites. I have had various conversations with both Lyall and an analyst at II, but only due to a common interest in value investing. If anyone has any other resources/posters/sites that fit the above approach, a link would be greatly appreciated.

PS Sorry to take over the RHC thread, but I think most investors of RHC would be value based and hold a diversified portfolio, where a discussion of these topics would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$46.58
Change
0.100(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $10.70B
Open High Low Value Volume
$46.66 $47.16 $46.52 $21.00M 449.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1315 $46.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$46.66 27 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.