RHC 0.59% $47.46 ramsay health care limited

Not sure @madamswer how the demand for the hospitals is going to...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Not sure @madamswer how the demand for the hospitals is going to be accommodated. I hope we don't end up with an American style health system. I'll give you a daunting statistic, in 10yrs they'll be more over 65yr olds than under 15yr olds in Australia. This of course would seem to be a huge tailwind for RHC. The headwinds is affordability. Membership to private healthcare is steadily dropping, its becoming unaffordable, and with the high cost of living in this neck of the woods I can't see that changing. Perhaps the government will put Medicare patients in private hospitals, and if it does that will obviously create another cost issue.

I can't see it's share price performing in the next 10yrs as it has done in the past. Although I could be wrong. If I am wrong then it's price needs to get a move on as it's gone nowhere in the last 3yrs. With its dividend increasing 15% each year, this I think will eventually become a high yield stock that's practically bullet proof.

As a suggestion, instead of a buy and hold I started to trade this stock. By buying in the low $60's and selling in the high $70's. Each time I've done quite well by doing this with a large chunk of my portfolio. There's only a handful of businesses on the ASX I would have the confidence do this with.

Thanks also Madamswer for your replies to my posts. Your thoughts and opinions are highly regarded, and not just by myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$47.46
Change
0.280(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$47.36 $47.68 $47.15 $22.55M 475.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $47.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$47.47 2558 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.