RHC 0.98% $45.41 ramsay health care limited

HSO takeover offer will be huge for Ramsay, page-46

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    On an historical share price basis it does look reasonable but the question remains:Why has it fallen?
    Off-shore business was not going as well as previously and there is concern that peoples' move away from expensive private health insurance will impact on domestic business. Are the past few years a consolidation period or the end of the growth period as it was? If it is the latter then it is not such good value as the PE is still a bit high. It is a long way back to $80. However, if the market picks up and heads higher it go an a bit of a rally. Until the good times are back I can't see it flying.

On balance, there are a few question marks regarding RHC that have arisen. So buying because it was higher before carriers risk since things may have changed - who knows?

CSL is growing profits but is on a high PE and some would say expensive. Will CSL's business be bigger in 2 years - most people say yes. It is not so easy to say that for Ramsay in my opinion so I think CSL is a better buy.

As always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$45.41
Change
0.440(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$45.50 $45.82 $45.25 $27.55M 604.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1409 $45.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$45.55 497 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.