AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hate to be the bad guy here but I doubt there will be a cure for...

1. 426 Posts.
    Hate to be the bad guy here but I doubt there will be a cure for HSV-2.  A "cure" in the truest sense, that is.

Don't believe me?? Look at the forward statements from every single company around the globe that's working on it. Every single company began on a quest for a therapeutic and prophylactic vaccine.   Fast forward a little and the works shifted to just a therapeutic vaccine.  For those who don't know a therapeutic vaccine essentially removes a virus or silences it from an infected person.

Now fast forward to today and you will see a completely different picture. According to news.com.au (article attached below) :  - Admedus science officer David Rhodes said the primary goal of the new vaccine was not to prevent the spread of herpes simplex but to treat it. “We want to reduce the frequency of the lesions,” he said.

According to medcity a future treatment (created by a number of pharma) at best planned is to reduce severity of outbreaks (but wont stop them).

Maybe we should just focus on that graph again that shows centre uptake..  And shhhh don't mention the share price.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...-cervical-cancer/story-fneuzlbd-1227078011314

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.