AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

HSV Vaccine Results

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    The entire thread i started 16.5c was deleted this morning. WOW. There was an invigorating discussion as to negatives and positives, some were ramping others were dissin. Not repeating any of it.

But i say that my point was that 16.5c is the interim 30 day top and the spike to the new step of 15-16.5c is in and seems like a flooring pattern again at 15-16.5c like there was at 12.5-13c. See my other post as to the Symmetrical continuation pattern graph and step consolidation pattern.

I can say that the world book encyclopedia definition of therapeutic states "curative, cure of a disease", to suggest that the HSV vaccine developed by AHZ and PR Fraser as an anti-virus is not "curative" like penicilin is factually and scientifically incorrect. Pr Fraser has found a CURE for herpes, the animal testing has shown it is prophylactic (preventative) and therapeutic (curative) of those with existing herpes and the animals given 50-500 lethal doses after vaccination 100% survived.

This is an extraordinary result in animal testing and the phase 1 human trials show tcell responses and no side effects with 100% success on all uninfected patients. The tcell response is indicative of the anti-virus taking hold like they did in the animals and setting up to block the virus in future just like current HPV vaccines such as gardisil.

If the phase 2 HSV trials mimic the animal testing then yes this is a cure for herpes confirmed. Animals tested have a 98% DNA identity to humans. What kills or infects animals mostly does the same to humans.

Whilst i can say some people prefer to diss AHZ I say stop it guys.. i have heard the dissin for 3 years and yet all those who sold out 2c-15c have been wrong so far thats over 55% of AHZ holders who sold. So i would imagine that there arent many left, its new buyers buying from recent buyers soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.