AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

HSV Vaccine Results, page-2

1. 371 Posts.
    Hey Tomboy, you aint from MC Management are you? I really like the posts that you have been putting up in the AHZ thread. I do not necessarily agree with everything that you say but there is a lot of info that you reiterate. I am with you that the Management and FMG "old boys" have done a great job to date. The thing that I have seen here is that there a lot of people that are very quick to slam others in a negative way yet they still hold the stock. I think you will always get that in a forum community.

This company will continue to roll out its products and will continue its market penetration and just get bigger as time goes on. The current SP is too cheap IMO which is why I am taking the opportunity to top up where ever I can. The portfolio just steadily keeps increasing in AHZ units.

I am guessing Tomboy that you would hold a considerable amount given your confidence in this stock. Where would you see the SP going to after the release of Vaccine results? Do you know when exactly the results are expected?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.