HSV Vaccine Results, page-31

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Hahaha
    Detracters yet you hold shares in AHZ.

Pr Fraser = LEGEND scientist
    Terryzarmzoff = LEGEND researcher
    AF Catlow Rowley Emichrome = LEGENDary investors

I doubt HC would falsify their own hits as this would have ASIC all over them for misleading and deceptive conduct.

If that was old then Pr Fraser told us some time ago of the results findings which they have been triple checking or obtaining consultants opinions, My medical expert advises me this morning that the comments from Pr Fraser indicate that there must be an identical antigen creation from either Tcells or Bcells of the human immunological system (which then go on and attach to the live virus when it enters the blood stream rendering it nugatory and docile  in the human patients as otherwise there would be no immune reponse to the antibodies injected into the phase 1 triallees.

The medical expert tells me someone as well known and respected as Pr Fraser in global medicine technology would not state this publicly without detailed results in lab with proper checking to avoid embarasment if they proved incorrect. He also confirmed that "therapeutic" means curative like penicilin cures STDs and a suggestion that this is not a cure for HSV is inaccurate medically or someone who said that is clearly not trained medically at year 1 UWA medical school level. Therapeutic vaccines are the holy grail of medicine.

As for me and my team, i have not sold any shares in AHZ For me and my team we are not sellin no matter what the detracters say and we havent sold any for 6 months and have been buying more at 10c and 9.6c levels in the last drop.  We have seen 55% of AHZ LTHs sell out of AHZ from 2c to 18c so we have survived all this negative BS from you guys. Looks to me like you regret your selling like we do ours toooo, aaaah the virus

Terrys post repeated-
    "note quote from frazer. "Over the next 12 months, we expect pivotal data showing that our HSV vaccine, which incorporates Coridon optimisation technology, produces similar immune responses in the clinic to those seen in the animal trials.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.91
Change
-0.090(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $341.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.75 $74.32K 4.151K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 681 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.25 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.