AVR 0.56% $17.90 anteris technologies ltd

HSV Vaccine Results, page-65

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I can understand your frustration with regards to some of unsubstantiated ramp like comments by a limited few here (I feel the same, and I prefer balanced factual information only) so please don't take this as a shot or an insult but I have to qualify your comments.

Are you really telling everyone you will base your decision to sell your long term holding (in a company that seems to be doing fairly well) on the comments of a few people on this forum or the change in ratio of up-rampers to down-rampers? I can't honestly take that seriously, so I can't see why anyone else here would do so either.

That statement seems to me to be full of emotion and lacking in logic, so pretty much falls in the same category as the comments you are complaining about. If you want people to take your input on board regarding the lack of quality of posts, or interesting debate then really it seems to me that is not the way to go about it.

Just some feedback to help keep things reasonable, please don't take any of my words to heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.90
Change
-0.100(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $341.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.75 $49.26K 2.755K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.91 32 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.