AVR 0.56% $17.90 anteris technologies ltd

HSV Vaccine Results, page-66

1. 22 Posts.
    Hi tuppy, no offence taken at all. You are right, there is no point to my posts just venting I guess.

Just sick of posts with 30 thumbs up because Bob and Betty have predicted that the stock they bought at 16.5c will get to $1 by Christmas because Jupiter is aligned with Venus.

I wasn't being emotional (maybe a little) but I will clarify. Down-rampers indicate a healthy stock, just people playing their position (usually short term) and it gives an alternative perspective. If they disappear, the debate disappears and it could indicate that the short termers have moved on. Would I sell because meerkat disappeared? Probably not, but it would definitely worry me.

You are right, anyone who buys/sells on forum advice is crazy but it definitely gives you a feel of current investor sentiment and with spec stocks you need all the information you can get. I am not much chop at reading charts and I come to the forum to catch up on news and read comments from greater minds both negative and positive.

So in summary, add my posts to the useless crap that I have been complaining about.

Sorry for the rant guys, I will go back to the shadows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.90
Change
-0.100(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $342.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.75 $11.68K 651

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 $17.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.99 39 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.