AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

HSV Vaccine Results, page-67

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Spangers, thanks for the reply. I like some of your points there and feel the same level of frustration at seeing pointless posts with no facts or references (sometimes blatant stretches of the truth), especially the repetetive ones. I don't see anything about the company that indicates the SP going nuts overnight so these posts scream BS. I'm sure good/bad Vax trial results will have an impact (more so with a big pharma buy in) but on the whole I believe it will be a slow climb if any driven by quaterly's showing sales results and market penetration of Cardiocel. My best guess is that things will only heat up mid next year once the centres that they have managed to get Cardiocel into have had a chance to use it and to see first hand how their patients are fairing long term post op.

Solid information should pick up where sentiment fails in my opinion, but will be some long waits to rattle everyones nerves a little. Anyway I think I'm now repeating or stating the obvious so will climb back in my box too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.