HT8 4.17% 1.2¢ harris technology group limited

Amazon's entry into Australia is a huge positive for HT8 because...

1. 17 Posts.
    Amazon's entry into Australia is a huge positive for HT8 because HT8 is primarily a tech product manufacturer and distribution company.

They import products and sell them via Anyware & obviously Harris Tech, along with their reseller network that buys from Anyware too.

So what Amazon will enable them to do, is list all their products on Amazon directly (or their resellers can do this), and bypass the need to even worry about things like SEO, Google Adwords, on their main sites, etc.

Amazon will have a massive, instant, audience of customers and you can bet they're going to spend up massively on advertising. Here comes more pain for Ebay.

In addition to that, Amazon can even handle fulfilment for any of Anyware's clients, or Anyware itself.

So they can simply drop container loads of stock right into Amazon fulfilment centres, which would result in huge cost savings at Anyware's warehouses (less staff required for picking, packing, storage, etc).

I still hold all my shares and think 2018 will be a very solid year.

I might even put my hand up to go and help them out on a consulting level bases.

It's been 3 years since I left Warcom. We've had discussions about it, but I wasn't interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $3.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.328K 115.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1722119 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.