HT8 0.00% 0.9¢ harris technology group limited

Motley Fool, could this be about HT8?Just got a Facebook ad from...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Motley Fool, could this be about HT8?

Just got a Facebook ad from motley fool titled "Motley Fool Issues RARE, Urgent, All In Buy Alert". (The details only given to paid premium subscribers)

https://www.********.au/free-stock-report/all-in-alert-2/?source=eaufbcl10000127&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=AU_SA_allin_buyalert_lal&utm_content=allin&fbclid=IwAR2e4gJrQRBN_0Yati-tDklpFkIw1tUh0gW14ODX4WfNTGtg0qr5makPGv4

"More specifically, I’ve stumbled upon a little-owned opportunity I believe could be one of the greatest discoveries of my decades of being a professional investor.

I realise that’s a bold statement, so allow me to explain…"

"This under-the-radar ASX recommendation is virtually unknown among individual investors, and no wonder."

quoteThis under-the-radar ASX recommendation is virtually unknown among individual investors, and no wonder.

The reason I think it could be HT8 is because they mention its tech related in the article and virtually unknown to investors (ticks all HT8 boxes) and I literally emailed them 2 days ago with my DD on HT8 and asked them if they could provide their opinion on the stock by writing an article, and that I thought it was really strange that an opportunity like this was not covered by Motley Fool...

Only time will tell , but if they've issued a rare urgent "all in" buy notice , expect a roller coaster coming our way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.692M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $9.867K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 867222 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 18141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.