HT8 0.00% 1.1¢ harris technology group limited

Just so you guys know, the reason the price went down is because...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Just so you guys know, the reason the price went down is because yesterday someone dropped a fat 500k units for sale at 14.5 (more than how many buyers were available on the other side). Once he done that there was no more buyers for 14.5, and has continued to drop ever since. Thats a big wall he built there. Over the last week I've seen a fair few big sellers, im guessing its people that either bought in cheap under 9c when it was peanuts. Or its people that were bagholding HT8 ever since it went down and are now selling while the price is up. But because of these actions you've suppressed the growth of the SP, because no one wants to buy a stock when there's people dumping their shares at every spike. I guarantee you these are not the new investors. New Investors never bought 300k and 500k parcels. These are you old fellas. Good job , you need to learn how the market works, and if you want to (rightly so) offload some parcels you've been bagholding or bought for pennies, do it at a slow pace. Fkin 500k dumps at the lowest offer price, what did you think would happen. There's definitely potential for HT8 as the numbers on the reports prove. I am sure HT8 will succeed and the SP will rocket in time. I have traded a lot of stocks and never seen these kind of stupid traders before , in all honesty. Now I know the reason why HT8 SP doesn't grow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.290M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $277 26.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1465218 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 185685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.