HT8 0.00% 0.8¢ harris technology group limited

HT8 - GROWTH STORY, page-23

1. 3,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Happy to provide some thoughts on why the SP didn't move up today. Sorry to be blunt, but it's because a share price cannot go up 365 days in a row. The SP has risen circa 500% in the last few weeks. It is also trading at an almost 100% premium to recent Capital Raises, and is still in the process of completing a SPP. Not to be rude, but how any shareholder could expect the share price to continue to go up without any consolidation is beyond me. A few things to note:

1. SP growth is backed up by real revenues and profits, not hype
    2. SP sustained a 50% premium to over 100% premium since announcing Capita Raise
    3. SP has held up very strong today whilst other market leading companies took hits up to 10% with many small and micro caps taking bearings of over 20%
    4. SP will continue to perform well in the coming weeks and months as the business continues to benefit from an online shopping phenomenon which is proving to be the way of the future, alongside its partnership with Amazon and others
    5. Record Revenue of $3.44m in July with record IT&CE Revenues
    6. Institution and fund management backing is real
    7. Fully diluted only 255m SOI, with the Top 20 holding well over 80% of the register and CEO with almost 40% means that if anybody wants stock, they will have to pay up
    8. The company is still undervalued, with share price valuations of $0.25 to $0.40 easy justified

Be patient folks, let the market do its thing while the business does its thing. With patience we should see the SP move up to the numbers above IMO. All my opinion and, don't forget. Bands Always Always Make Her Dance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15796 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 119354 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.