HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

HT8 - Primed For Growth, page-20

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I’ve been watching Ebay Reviews count. In the last few weeks the number has steadily increased. Every day, the number of reviews are compounding at a faster rate. This indicates to me that Ebay Revenues and Number of Sales are increasing rapidly. Attached is a screenshot comparing the number of reviews in the last 1mth, 3mths, 12mths. As you can see, more reviews are occurring each month.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3071/3071339-fb9dacaf077748142cd8eaee7fc4fce5.jpg

I have also noticed that some of the items being sold on Ebay are priced in excess of $700-$800. Seems to me that the business is focusing more efforts on their Ebay storefront too. Amazon Growth + Ebay Growth = Revenue Growth. Aligning itself in the top seller positions across multiple e-commerce platforms is the strategy, and as the business diversifies it’s product range, we can see how the growth can compound in the short, medium, and longer term.

I also read recently that Amazons new Sydney Facility will ramp up this year, it shapes up very well for HT8.

It doesnt take much to research. But savvy investors study, research, analyse, then have the conviction to see an undervalued opportunity and go for it.

I have also noticed that the new gaming software and products are featuring across multiple fronts, and the Apple products are on the HT website. Can also notice that there a lot more products, wider range and selection, and some rather expensive graphic cards for sale too.

I will continue to watch the company’s product range, and will of course monitor Ebay and Amazon Reviews/Sales.

Quarter Results will be telling. Let’s see how it goes.

In the meantime, recent publications and write-ups, and strategic appointments (Polak & Sparks), and Directors buying, indicate strong signals that the business is poised for growth.

Patience should be rewarded here in my opinion. DYOR AND AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.