HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

Good Evening Guys. Seems to me people have to do thorough...

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Good Evening Guys.

Seems to me people have to do thorough research to understand that HT8 do indeed know who their customers are.

HT8 have a loyal following of B2B customers who contribute to the vast majority of HT website sales who have held decade plus long relationships with HT8. So on the topic of customer loyalty, you must do your research.

Another thing to mention is that there are business moats and fundamental investment moats.

Anyways, moats aside, because like I said, moats dont last long, just ask AfterPay. Or A2 Milk, or Boost Juice. Their moats are lost when new players come in and replicate that moat.

The focus must be on business growth and turnover. This is more important than anything else. And as each quarter passes, the company is proving it's ability to scale up rather seamlessly and cost effectively. Wang used the term nimble. Precise.

The title of this thread speaks on HT8's positioning to grow and the article earlier on in the thread seems to be spot on.

Will be interesting to see how the new refurbished divisions performs, in parallel with the gaming division, whilst anchored by the flagship IT/CE division.

Looking very promising and scaleable. DYOR AND IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.