HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

HT8 - Primed For Growth, page-94

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    We will find out soon enough if feedback has any impact on revenue. Given this time last qtr we only had a 1/3 of the monthly feedback. But don't take that as any indicator that we should see triple the revenue that would just be silly. HT8 has several other revenue sources that don't just rely on ebay and amazon e.g. there own website, kogan etc.

Personally, I generally don't leave feedback unless I'm unhappy with the service so I wonder what the typical ratio is for 'sales to feedback' given its mostly positive feedback on ebay and 100% positive on amazon.

I've went a little further a few weeks back and calculated the average price of the last 2000 orders on ebay. This was slightly above $110.
    From that I was able to guesstimate Apr to June's feedback will be worth somewhere around the 600k figure (assuming June will continue on the same trend as apr and may). Then compared it to Jan to Mar of 250k... This only accounts for 2.5% of revenue reported that qtr. Which basically tells me feedback doesn't count for very much lol. But if there is a good increase in revenue for this qtr then i will assume that ebay sales had a lot to do with that.

I plan to calculate the most recent 2000 orders value tomorrow and see if the average has changed much in the last few weeks (this will at least tell me if the above is even remotely usable for rough calculations on the Jan to Mar qtr).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 354632 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 176489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.