TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

Hi cp It is funny you should ask about the so called doctor I...

1. 597 Posts.
    Hi cp
    It is funny you should ask about the so called doctor I have been visiting I have been seeing this GP for over 10 years on a regular basis (every 3 mths) He normally checks my psa levels in a mandatory blood test for an early sign of prostate cancer However since I put him onto this sleep app that I'm developing he has been insisting that I have a digital rectal exam on a weekly basis at no cost to me He also demands that he and only he performs it. When I questioned if one of his nurses could do same he became enraged(in hindsight I should have had this conversation after he had finished the examination as he became very rough showing his true bedside manners) I also enquired about his credentials as there are no diplomas on his wall His reply was that he doesn't like to "big note like other quakes" This response did bother me so I looked his name up on the ama web site hence no record of this fellow (ahli bid'ah only his first name for legal purposes ) So cp I'm at a loss and looking for advise on this awkward situation I find myself in. Tls under pressure but $5.20 still plausible before reporting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.