CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Thanks for your post. I totally agree with your concerns about...

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Thanks for your post. I totally agree with your concerns about the unknowns you mentioned, conversely that is exactly what makes this a high risk/reward play. If we all new those answers, the SP might be considerably different to what it currently is.

With milling ore, at least given the indicated and inferred resources CTL have, seems we have options?

As I ’sorta’ understand it, for an explorer (not a producer)
    they are not obligated to give any relevant figures for revenue and costs for 2 years post being an explorer? Need to look into this further. I am hoping the company will clarify this in the next few months anyway.

I can understand them being somewhat ‘less than forthcoming’ at this point as it can manage some of the risk of not meeting declared targets, and if it’s positive, well it’s a bonus. A lot of variables to manage now.

Safe access and egress is a mandatory legal obligation, so I expect management to have this very high on their agenda.

Apology, for stating the obvious, but I think a call to management, possibly would be the best option to clarify those concerns, I’d be happy to do it but, I’m currently outside Australia and I’m OK with what I have invested on a risk reward basis anyway.

I have run a business that provides services to the LNG, mining and construction industries for around 10 years and have sat in on many management meetings for both private and ASX listed companies. I have being in discussions when management are working out what to declare in announcements and when to play the cards close to their chest. I’m reading between the lines quite a bit on the research I have done but, I am reasonably confident on CTL however, I could be very wrong. DYOR.
    GLTAH’s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.