CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

http://centennialmining.com/, page-187

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    FIRSTLY - current CTL management are not the management who have capital raised for the last 6 years. They have a small SPP to account for shortfall in production for last qtr, additional working capital and to cover the stamps debt if they actually have to pay it.

1. You must forget plant and equipment upgrades, resource development, maldon pre development, staff cost, production costs. How many mines have you commissioned to have explicit knowledge of the costs and tangibles?

2. They are not begging for shareholder money - they are providing an opportunity to buy at a discount. Like any SPP and most companies in this end of the market.

3.Premium priced placements are very rare... In fact I haven't seen one in years. Can you shoot me details of a recent placement at a significant premium to SP?

4. Why do they need to buy on market? If they reach their performance targets they will be rewarded - the incentive structure is effectively SKIN in the company. They must have some confidence in achieving the goals they have set out. I am more inclined to think this will promote forward thinking from management and a rise in SP (obviously)

5. No guarantees - this is the stock market buddy... and you are in the microcap end of it. rule of thumb in this end of the market EXPECT CAPITAL RAISES. The big four banks even capital raised the last couple of years running.

6. I agree I would like more comms from mgmt - but I am happy with what I read when announcement are rarely released - I would also like them to break down the numbers a little more in the commentary.

7. As above -agreed - would like more info on this - Maldon is a wild card - we are investing a lot into it at the moment. Hopefully not in vein---- no pun intended!

8. Without said executive appointments - who would do the work to increase and unlock shareholder value - you?? this was a silly question NKL.

I will also take stock of the amount of flagrant RAMPING you were doing in previous weeks about this co - a little bit of SP weakness and look at you tremble at the knees - you chop and change your sentiment like so, so should expect people to question your character perhaps maybe your investment strategy. No offence but given the emotive nature of your recent posts in vast contrast to the weeks preceding, maybe you dont have the backbone for this game?

All the best with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.