NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

"Just a grab for the Teleports that will leave "long suffering...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Just a grab for the Teleports that will leave "long suffering share holders" out of their misery completely as they will no doubt end up shafted."

i posted a similar sentiment a few weeks back, held and traded this crap 4 years, and i would p1$$ed if we shareholders had the rug pulled from under us at this juncture. Is a bit of a catch 22, as NWT becomes more attractive, then the interest grows, as does the SP. Cant have one without the other, and as i said before, it would be a bumpy ride along the way to becoming a profitable company, and seiing a decent SP.

Im not an expert with mergers/acquisitions, but wouldn't a predator need at least hold approx. 19% of the 6 or 7 billion shares on issue to launch a take over?

Just a scenario, I along with heaps of others were caught out holding ADY late last year, when they sold the major lithium asset from under their shareholders eyes to a private concern. This was a different scenario though, as ady was almost broke\insolvent, with very limited cash flow. Just something that still sits with me now and again, not saying this is going to happen, or at least hope it doesnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.